10 reasons to visit Prague
Prague, the heart of Europe – ideal destination for your holiday.
Recently occured in the world press several fundamental news about Prague, interesting from the tourist point of view.
The city of Prague, the Czech Republic and its sights have been evaluated in the different international surveys, and using the survey results we have composed for you 10 reasons to visit Prague.
2. The Charles bridge in Prague has won the prestigious third place in the Top Ten of the astonishing bridges of the world. – source Tripadvisor.com
3. The Czech Republic was ranked as the 11. most peaceful and safe country of the world – source Global Peace Index
4. The Czech Republic has been awarded by the prestigious world travel industry trade publication Travel Age West as one of the Best countries for family vacation value – source Travel Age West
Prague has many famous names :
5. Golden Prague – This name was given to the city during the reign of Czech King and Holy Roman Emperor, Charles IV, when the towers of Prague Castle were covered in gold.
6. Prague, city of a hundred spires – when you look at Prague from the Prague Castle or from the Petřín Hill, you can enjoy the view of more than hundred towers of Prague chirches, palaces and historical houses.
7. Prague, the heart of Europe – thanks to its central location in Europe Prague is very comfortable to revisit.
8. UNESCO listed sites– Prague’s historical centre with Hradčany and Prague Castle, Malá Strana, the Old Town including Charles Bridge and Josefov, the New Town and Vyšehrad is perfect for explore.
9. Prague – European city of culture – Prague has gained this title in the year 2000 thanks to its many museums and galleries housing unique collections, numerous theatres and concert halls.
10. Prague hospitable – marvellous Czech cuisine and celebrated Czech beer make you feel very well
Prague offers its visitors many nice experiences and comfort in any season, numerous hotels and restaurants are happy to meet its guests needs.
You are heartly welcome !