Ramada Prague City Centre
Václavské náměstí 41, 110 00 Praha 1 (map)
+420 271 090 832
+420 221 454 111
Hotel Ramada Prague City Centre**** is located in upper part of Wenceslas Square. The hotel offers sensitively reconstructed, air-conditioned, comfortable furnishing and ideal location in the historical and business centre of Prague. Famous cultural and historical monuments, museums, shops, restaurants and other points of interest are located only few minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Hotels in Location
Restaurants in Location
- Thanks to its exclusive location, Ramada Prague City Centre**** is ideal for holding trainings, presentations, business meetings and other events.
- Ramada Prague City Centre**** is a part of the international hotel chain Ramada International.
- The hotel has disabled access and can be easily reached by public transport. The accommodation price includes a breakfast, safe-deposit box in the room and luggage storage facilities.
- Café - bar is open from 12.00 a.m. till 11.30 p.m. on the 1st floor in Aida tower. We serve refreshment and a large selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, coffee, tea, coctails and wines.
- Many famous restaurants offering a large variety of meals (Czech and international cuisine, vegetarian and exotic specialties) are located very close to the hotel. Our receptionists will gladly help you with the choice.
- Swedish buffet breakfast is served from 6.30 till 10.30 a.m., at the weekends till 11.00 a.m. in the hotel's restaurant on the 1st floor in Aida tower. There is a large selection of sausages, cheese, fresh sweet and salty bakery, egg dishes, fruit, vegetable, cereals, milk products, juices and warm beverages. Our rich breakfast will satisfy even the most demanding guests. Should you wish to only have breakfast, we offer you a breakfast service for CZK 250 per person (approx. 9€, 7,5£, 12,5$).
- Room Service is provide from 6.30 a.m. till 10.00 p.m., menu offer a large selection of starters, soups, main meals, pizzas, desserts and beverages. All Czech and international delicacy, famous Czech beer and exclusive Moravian wine can be served directly to your room for enjoy them in privacy.