EA Hotel Juliš
Václavské nám. 22, 110 00 Praha 1 (map)
+420 271 090 832
+420 234 699 699
EA Hotel Juliš**** is situated in the lower part of Wenceslas Square with the view to the commercial part of the square and back view to the quiet Franciscan garden. The hotel is named after its original owner and it is registered on the list of Czech National Heritage. In the recent past the hotel has gone through big reconstruction and now it offers 72 studious, located in 3rd - 9th floors of the hotel building.
Hotels in Location
- EA Hotel Rokoko
- Ramada Prague City Centre
- EA Hotel Royal Esprit
- EA Hotel Crystal Palace
- EA Hotel Downtown
Restaurants in Location
|Sun 6/1 °C||Mon 7/2 °C|
- Air-conditioned hotel rooms are equipped with fully fitted kitchenette with a double hot plate, kettle, microwave, fridge and a dishwasher. All studies have wifi high-speed internet connection, SAT-TV, direct dial telephone, hair dryer, dinning table and a safe deposit box. All studios are quite large and offer the comfort as a second home for your holiday.
- EA Hotel Juliš**** offers 6 Executive rooms with balconies.
- A stay at the hotel is convenient not only for business clientele, but also for leisure travellers and especially for families with children. The hotel offers an indoor pool (for a fee), which is open daily until 10 PM.
- Direct in the hotel building its guests can use services of Wellness and fitness centre World Class (for a fee) with various sport equipment, personal trainers and professional masseurs.
- Though the hotel is situated in the very business and social centre of Prague, the view and possibility to relax in the adjacent Franciscan garden gives a sense of peace and well-being not only to our adult customers but also to the children.
- In the summer months a terrace above the Franciscan garden overlooking the Franciscan monastery with the church of Our Lady of the Snows can be used for breakfasts and private barbecue parties. View of Prague Castle and Petrin hotel guests can enjoy from upper floor hotel rooms facing the garden.