EA Hotel Jessenius
Stará Louka 36, 360 01 Karlovy Vary (map)
+420 271 090 837
+420 353 436 111
- Spa EA Hotel Jessenius*** is situated on the main boulevard near the colonnade and provides its guests with comfortable accommodation in pleasantly furnished rooms. Advantages offered by this hotel include in-house spa therapy facilities with a wide selection of spa procedures.
- Our Hotel physician is available to recommend a complete spa treatment based on a previous medical examination. Among other treatments, our hotel also offers drinking cures, dietary meals, massages, thermotherapy, inhalations or favourite mineral water baths.
- Not only curative treatments, but also recommended meals make part of our spa programmes. That's why EA Hotel Jessenius*** offers two hotel restaurants, one of them focused on dietary meals. Rich buffet breakfast is served from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m. and it's included in the accommodation price. Guests can choose from a wide variety of cold and warm dishes, cheese, sausages, fruit, vegetable, cereals, yogurts of different flavours, dark and white bakery, coffee, tea and dessert bakery. Our rich breakfast will satisfy even the most demanding clients. Upon request, we can also prepare a breakfast package for you. If you wish to only have breakfast at our hotel, we have a special offer for you - breakfast service for 180 CZK per person.
- We offer a wide choice of meals (comprised in the half-board or full-board) from 8 menus (classic menus, various dietary menus). We also offer vegetarian meals.
- The second restaurant is located on the ground-floor of the hotel and in warm months it offers a pleasant environment on the out-door summer terrace with breathtaking views of the colonnade. The restaurant is open daily from 9:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. (for both guests and public). It offers traditional Czech and international cuisine and a wide range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks which will satisfy everyone.
Underground of Thermal Spring Karlovy Vary (0.4 km)
However, there are also areas where aragonite ‘grows over’ the ...
Diana (0.7 km)
This stone building (40 m, 556 m above sea level) offering a view of ...
Jan Becher Museum (1.4 km)
The museum is part of the production plant that replaced the original ...
Goethova vyhlídka (Goethe Outlook) (1.6 km)
This stone lookout tower with a wooden gallery is a sought after ...
Rocks Svatošské skály (5.5 km)
National natural monument Svatošské skály (Svatoš Rocks) from 1933, ...