EA Embassy Prague Hotel
Petrská 31, 110 00 Praha 1 (map)
+420 271 090 832
+420 221 871 111
- EA Embassy Prague Hotel**** is a modern hotel, located in a reconstructed, neo-renaissance building dating back to 1880. It is a 4 star hotel, situated in the centre of Prague, in a quiet side lane close to the main tourist boulevard.
- The hotel built in Art Deco style has 5 floors with lift, spacious stairways and security and fire protection system. It offers accommodation in 41 rooms, elegantly furnished in Art Deco style. For demanding clients are available: 4 Junior suites (42m2) and 1 Suite (90m2)
- For business clients there is a fully air-conditioned conference room with standard equipment and high-speed Internet connection.
- Modern Lobby Bar located right beside the hotel's restaurant offers a wide choice of drinks. Outdoor seating in the open atrium is in good weather used for breakfast as well as during the day for rest and refreshment.
- After a demanding day our guests can relax in the hotel's wellness centre with sauna, whirlpool, Kneipp spa treatments and warmed bench.
Prague Municipal House (0.7 km)
The Municipal House, a national cultural landmark, is among the most ...
Powder Gate (0.8 km)
Since the 15th. century, this 65 m high Gothic tower with a rich ...
Týnský dvůr - Ungelt (0.9 km)
Originally a fortified merchant yard, where the duty on goods called ...
National Technical Museum (1.0 km)
Permanent exhibitions are dedicated to transport, astronomy, time ...
Alfons Mucha Museum (1.0 km)
The first museum in the world dedicated to the life and work of the ...