Czech Beer Festival, Prague 2009
During the last 10 days of May 2009 (22. - 31.5.)
the 2-nd Czech Beer Festival is held in Prague,
in the PVA Letnany Exhibition centre.
You'll have the chance to taste more than 70 brands of Czech beer, always in top quality in glass pitchers.
You'll live through an unrepeatable atmosphere in one of six large-scale tents with a total seating capacity of 10,000. Each tent has its own stage with colorful all-day entertainment programs.
The admission is free of charge, the festival has its own currency, the so called Tolar, which is used for payment of food and drinks at the festival. The value of 1 Tolar is 40 CZK, which is the price of 1 beer.
In each tent you find different beer brands :
- Tent n. 1 - Náchod, Bernard, Regent
- Tent n. 2 - Plzeňský prazdroj, Gambrinus, Velkopopovický kozel, Radegast, Master
- Tent n. 3 - Jihlava, Klášter, Janáček, Platan
- Tent n. 4 - Rakovník, Nymburk, Kout, Ferdinand
- Tent n. 5 - Svijany, Rohozec, Lobkowicz, Černá hora
- Tent n. 6 - Konrád, Herold and 12 minibreweries
Our company renders the accommodation service for the event, don't hesitate to book your hotel in advance! The hotels might be full not only because of the beer festival but also because of the other events held at the same time such as .