Chess train 2012
October 12 - 16, 2012
Chess-train : Prague - Dresden – Wroclaw – Piestany – Vienna – Prague
Take a trip to five beautiful Central-European cities and
play the rapid chess tournament on the way.
Specially launched train will start from Prague on October 12-th, 2012 at 10 am and during the way to Dresden you will play first 2 rounds of the tournament. There you can visit the famous Gallery or Opera or just take a walk in baroque streets where the Chess Olympics took place.
Going to Wroclaw, the birth-place of famous chess player Anderssen, 2 more rounds would take place. On October 14-th the Chess train will continue to small spa town Piestany remembering Rubinstein, Bogoljubow and Alekhine. On October 15-th the train will go to Vienna, the Austrian metropolis famous for its Sacher cake, Viennese coffee and the chess tournaments.
On October 16-th the last 2 rounds of this unusual tournament will be played on the way back to the magic town of Prague.
- October 12-th – 10 am - departure from Prague to Dresden (1st – 2-nd rounds)
- October 13-th – 10 am - departure from Dresden to Wroclaw (3-rd – 4-th rounds)
- October 14-th – 10 am - departure from Wroclaw to Piestany (5-th – 8-th rounds)
- October 15-th – 10 am - departure from Piestany to Vienna (9-th – 10-th rounds)
- October 16-th – 10 am - departure from Vienna to Prague (11-th – 13-th rounds)